European Commission regularly make public consultations to find out institution and society views on the laws and policies that are being developed at the European Union level. New public consultations on which the Ministry of Transport is preparing an opinion, are regularly announced in this section. To find out more or to give your feedback, use the public consultation links to the Commission's website below:
- Postal services - evaluation report (here).
- Evaluation of the 2011 White Paper on Transport (here).
- Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy (here).
- Sea and inland waterway transport - passengers rights (evaluation) (here).
- Bus & coach transport – passenger rights (evaluation) (here).
- Air passenger rights – people with disabilities/reduced mobility (evaluation) (here).